Torrevieja Forum

If You Offer Your Services. You Must Have A Paid For Advert On The Messageboard. All Posts That Do Not Comply Will Be Deleted.
If You Want Any Commercial Services, Then This Is The Place To Ask.

Moderator: Moderator

By freddo
Looking for a good cleaner to prepare a property for sale in Torrevieja PM please
By wendyanne
Morning,,I clean and 'rearrange properties for sale so they look amazing. The odd house plant or flowers can make a big difference,,or pictures etc, de junking also necessary,,,,pm me and ill sort it.
By Beardyboy
This message is for WendyAnne.
Hi,
I think your business idea is terrific.
Advertise on here.
Take photographs of places before and after and let us see them.
I am not selling but if I were, you would be the person I would pay to have my place looking it’s best for showings. So often,I have seen estate agents pictures showing a place for sale in a very unflattering way. You have the right idea. People need to see a place looking it’s best , certainly not with unmade beds and junk lying all around. It creates a feeling of uncleanliness and is off putting.
I remember when my husband and I viewed the house we bought, it was shown to us by the lady who was looking after it. I will never understand why she didn’t open the shutters before we arrived! I had to ask if we could open them, instantly the sun shone through and the whole house took on a new appearance.
Good luck WendyAnne.
By freddo
Beardyboy wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:27 am
Please reply and tell us how your cleaning job worked out.
We all deserve some feedback!
CLeaning for a for sale property , I used Adey a member on here for a long time He did a brilliant job and the property was sold within 3 weeks to the 3rd Viewing
Connect fibra

You just need to be careful as it seems a lot of t[…]

Wanted, fridge

Just a word of advise. If you intend buying one of[…]

Amazon Firstick 4k

only amazon or Ebay

Which bank

None

Ambiano low fat air fryer

best do potato in microwave

UK Vehicles

........ Yes but wingman the post is about no[…]