Torrevieja Forum

If You Offer Your Services. You Must Have A Paid For Advert On The Messageboard. All Posts That Do Not Comply Will Be Deleted.
If You Want Any Commercial Services, Then This Is The Place To Ask.

Moderator: Moderator

By shrekito
****Cowboy warning****

I contacted Dave to supply and fit a boiler as he was recommended on this forum - which he did.

However, he didn't bother using a step ladder and instead stood on the marble top in the kitchen - just after he left my wife was cleaning up the mess and discovered he had cracked the marble top.

I contacted Dave politely and he did not reply - I have sent several text messages and whatsapp to no avail.

I have now managed to get his address and passed it onto the insurers - he is obviously not registered and gave me a false invoice too.
By TVTechnology
I think it is the same guy I had recommended, who managed to install a new toilet, without bolting it to the floor and without the mechanism working properly. Not impressed..
By gardner8
TVTechnology wrote:I think it is the same guy I had recommended, who managed to install a new toilet, without bolting it to the floor and without the mechanism working properly. Not impressed..
Badly phrased ? :)
By Chrisdee
I think its the way he worded it, I suppose they were recommened to him.
libragirl* wrote:If you were not impressed why did you recommend him? Usually recommendations are for people who do a good job.
By TVTechnology
Correct, badly phrased by myself - meant was recommended to me (by another forum member) - probably the guy himself under a different guise !

I'd also warn people off the local (buy / sell) Facebook groups - as seems all the cowboys are popping up on these. Someone asked for a dish retune, 12 companies (people) recommended, 11 of them never heard of - chancers. Seems same with plumbers as well. Scratch a little deeper and soon find out that recommendations (on the facebook pages) are from friends / wives / family...
By young lass
People recommend as its their mates or someone they know.Hardly anyone asks for legal workers its basically who is the cheapest.I pay a fortune for my gestoria/autonomo and my tax every month and it really gets on my tits when i go to price up a job and im more than bill and ben .Be nice if the authorities had a crack down.Give us guys and girls a break.Dave the plumber was probably a factory worker or something back in britain.My rant over.
By reagan
Well I will stand bye this guy ,he is a first class plumber ,his name is Lee Bell his number is 653553715 he re-organised our down stairs loo and installed a urinal for us and the price he quotes is the price you pay
Only one thing he has a very bad stammer so please do not take the mickey as he is a nice guy
His e-mail is , lb@elbee.org
Estate Agents

Longjohn I hadn't included it until I saw your pos[…]

CHEAP FLIGHTS

Return flight to Paris from Alicante 14th January […]

DKV private healthcare

Does anyone use this company for private healthcar[…]

The Patron Festival or Fiesta Patronales Torreviej[…]

Great new s

Torrevieja.co.uk

Would you consider someone hosting it for you Gary[…]

Quizes