Torrevieja Forum

If You Offer Your Services. You Must Have A Paid For Advert On The Messageboard. All Posts That Do Not Comply Will Be Deleted.
If You Want Any Commercial Services, Then This Is The Place To Ask.

Moderator: Moderator

By harpo23z
Can anyone tell me where i can get a new detergent dispenser tray for a BRU BS500P washing machine ? I have tried a search online but it appears to be a german make and the google translation of web sites is not good enough to be able to order one online and make sure i get the right thing.
I wont be back in spain until September, if anyone knows of somewhere that stocks/can get parts for this machine that would be very helpful.
Or if anyone has one of these machines are there any contact details in the manual?
TIA
:lol:
By harpo23z
Bump
By Chrisdee
I was looking for ages yesterday and didn't come up with anything either, sorry. Have you tried another brands dispenser to see if that fits, maybe try a few, you never know. One that's easier to find might help!
By harpo23z
Thanks Chrisdee,
I am not back in spain until September so i guess i will have to look around then.
Someone mentioned on here that there is a shop near the small bus station in torre that sells washing machine parts but i cant find the thread, anyone know where this shop is please?
8)
By Chrisdee
Here you go Harpo23z:

(Courtesy of Fudge - I did a search for spare parts and found it)

Spare part accessory shop by the small bus station Calle San Policarpo in Torrevieja, It is at the bottom of the road on the left as you are walking up the hill. They have most spare parts for domestic appilances and are closed between 2-5 pm.
harpo23z wrote:Thanks Chrisdee,
I am not back in spain until September so i guess i will have to look around then.
Someone mentioned on here that there is a shop near the small bus station in torre that sells washing machine parts but i cant find the thread, anyone know where this shop is please?
8)
By harpo23z
Thanks mate,
will give it a try in sept
:lol:
Earth tremors

Two last night?

Happy Mobile

I have used it for years and just as I topped up w[…]

I am not too sure I used golden oil the first time[…]

Avalon Funeral Services

I've had to use Avalon twice recently (both parent[…]