Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

By Union man
Damm
I have lost my fire stick remote. And as I am in spain I cannot get my fiestick to connect to my phone. As I need the remote. I don’t have wife. I use my phone to tether the WiFi. So am I correct in thinking I will need to purchase a new remote control. Or is there a way I get to to work. Please. So frustrating. Lol
By freddo
happyhotspur wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:36 am
Have just purchased the Firestick 4k and since plugging it into my TV and Sonos surround system I have lip sync issues that are so bad I cannot watch live TV using the Firestick.
My system is a Sonos plugged into ARC HDMI2 and Firestick into HDMI1
I suspect I have a throttling issue with my isp provider, but I cannot resolve the lip sync issues with the stick.
Thought I might have it located close to the router and picking up interference using WiFi, so I have tried using the Firestick in a different room via WiFi and get the same results although it seems okay for a little while then goes out of sync again, but I have now plugged my Mag box in via WiFi and no lip sync issues with it in either the main room which is located next to my router or my other room via WiFi and am getting no lip sync issues.
Is there any settings on the Firestick that I can adjust to try and sort the issue out? Or do i just stick with my Mag box?

You need to set the sound on the Firestick to Stereo in Audio settings
By tonygold
Union man wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:02 am
Damm
I have lost my fire stick remote. And as I am in spain I cannot get my fiestick to connect to my phone. As I need the remote. I don’t have wife. I use my phone to tether the WiFi. So am I correct in thinking I will need to purchase a new remote control. Or is there a way I get to to work. Please. So frustrating. Lol
you can download a remote for the firestick from the google playstore. search for Fire Tv.
it works fine.
By Union man
i yes done that but it ask to use the WiFi with the amazon box. I cant change the settings on the amazon fire stick. ?
By tonygold
Union man wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:37 am
i yes done that but it ask to use the WiFi with the amazon box. I cant change the settings on the amazon fire stick. ?
not sure if i have understood you fully but i believe that with the remote app you can still access settings on your firestick and enter the network details. from what i remember the app is fully functioning.
football streaming

thanks freddo, will do. the problem with livenet i[…]

It's getting a bit like Brexit. Up today. Down tom[…]

New Members !!

Thanks but I can manage

Update on new forum

Sounds good......................... :D

Yes I decided to leave the heading like that. It's[…]

Airplane seats

Thank you

Why not put it on our FB page for Dream Hills Urb.[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities