Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

By freddo
You can buy English USB keyboards from Amazon or eBay but they plug into a USB port on the computer, not into the keyboard you have or you can but stick-on letters and numerals to stick on the keys on your existing keyboard then you set the language to English uk in the keyboard settings
By TVTechnology
Or, you can use a bluetooth type model - most come with their own USB wireless dongles (so will work even if PC does not have B tooth). ... way&sr=8-3

Technicians use these - work on PC, Android etc an £19.00 plus postage. I have used one of these myself, good for the price with nice sized touch pad.

New Members !!

It`s gone. ... happy now ... at least I have a[…]

So where are we all going?

No one mention the ahem, you know...the *cough, ah[…]

football streaming

hi all. does anyone know any decent sites for stre[…]

Now 10 Euro for quick sale.

Spanish Residency & Brexit

I heard a rumour that the new appointments were p[…]

It probably depended on their "status" […]

Done - PM sent

TV after Brexit

Will mean nothing for "via satellite" tr[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities