Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Gary
freddo wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:07 am
Gary wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:42 am
Have a look at www.troypoint.com for anything to do with Android Boxes and Firesticks.
Gary
Troypoint is getting a lot of very bad comments in the US because all of his recommends are carrying suspicious hangons
He attaches unseen programs so I have heard beware.
He also owns Downloader which is getting a very bad press as well

I can only speak as I find. Nothing has ever happened to my PC and I have used Troypoint since I bought my first Firestick when they first come out.
I cannot find anything about Troypoint nor Downloader getting bad press. Can you point me in the right direction please?
By robo
Most people who want stable TV go for Sat TV if you want premium content yes can easily get free streams, but not reliable especially when big game on its all SD poor picture and buffering not reliable,
By sealord
Thanks for all replies but its all a bit beyond me, i accept that i will have to pay X amount per year to get everything but who do i pay and who do i get to do it, ps, i was my wife,s idea to get it.
By Wolfie
Do Amazon.es stock them? I have been on their website and all I can see is the basic Firestick.
By bktayken
If you are doing a first time set up and dont want Amazon having your card ..when you get to the credit card details page just close it down without filling it in (click X in top corner )..there are a few good videos on You Tube to follow for more detail.
So where are we all going?

Just seen one on the net "under construction&[…]

Airplane seats

Depends where you're going to, I suppose. Obviousl[…]

For Sale beautiful mock period writing desk/bureau[…]

NIPS - Hand Strapping Kit, complete with 3x100 pac[…]

New Members !!

Thank you Fred. Its seems that the Captain and th[…]

TV after Brexit

Although there is an issue with viewing cards. It[…]

football streaming

I have used livenettv and never seen any ads on i[…]