Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By alan p
I have a Huawei wifi E5330 3G unlocked in white like new only used a couple of times till I organised getting internet fitted. 25euro. If interested you will have to collect from Urb La Marina. Thanks Alan.
P.s still in the box and with instructions.
By Info
Are you getting a good 4G reception on your mobile phone? As it won't matter what you buy if you are in a bad reception area. As it's wifi you are depending on nothing blocking the signal.

Bee
By Info
I am back in Ireland now but when I was in Torrevieja recently I had bought a Wraptel sim and data package. They said their carrier in Spain was Telefonica. This includes Movistar which was the only wifi signal we could get. It was lousy. Very intermittent and slow. I had the same bad reception with my mobile phone which is on Three (3) billpay. Once I went to say Carrefour the reception and speed on my phone was fast and perfect. That is why I suggested you check your phone while in your house for a wifi signal. If you decided to go with DVBlab or Avtel they will have to come and check your signal before they can install as it depends if you are in line of sight of one of their transmitters. It can all end up being very frustrating, time consuming and expensive. If it works out, in my opinion, you are probably better off paying the once-off fee of €160 to DVBlab or Avtel and then using their on off service. Sorry for the long answer😀

Bee
New Members !!

It`s gone. ... happy now ... at least I have a[…]

So where are we all going?

No one mention the ahem, you know...the *cough, ah[…]

football streaming

hi all. does anyone know any decent sites for stre[…]

Now 10 Euro for quick sale.

Spanish Residency & Brexit

I heard a rumour that the new appointments were p[…]

It probably depended on their "status" […]

Done - PM sent