Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By jimny1
Its brilliant for doorways i agree but the water can enter through airbricks or small cracks in the brickwork of a house
If you have a back door you would need two fitted and there would be a restriction for exit and entry
Just thinking out of the box
By freddo
jimny1 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:33 am
Its brilliant for doorways i agree but the water can enter through airbricks or small cracks in the brickwork of a house
If you have a back door you would need two fitted and there would be a restriction for exit and entry
Just thinking out of the box
I could have done with these recently and have never seen airbricks in a spanish house
By Deb64
You may have a flood defence on your property but if your neighbours don't then you will still get flooded.
This happened in La Zenia where our friends live, there street wasn't flooded but their neighbour facing them whose garden backed onto a property that was flooded hence the water coming through to their garden, pool and garage.
By Info
Well worth investing in if you are near a river or waterway that is prone to bursting its banks. I have only seen ones half the height of that one but they didn't have the airtight seal . It is always a good idea to have them high enough so that you don't fall out over them. My sister sustained a broken shoulder when she forgot about a low barricade she had to stop water coming in a fell out over it.

Bee
By Karen Jones
I fell over a low one near the river canal. Made a right mess of my leg. The bar denied liability and told me that public liability insurance wasn't necessary in Spain! Not true.

Aha No more than I would have expected from a lo[…]

Video tape to dvd

Hello marylou Jasons card shop on La Marina Urb us[…]

New Torrevieja forum problem

It's back up. Owner says the original issue was wi[…]

A short video of the works currently in progress o[…]

AEPD Data Protection

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I tak[…]

We are all in limbo again .. :roll:

www.torrevieja.co.uk

Thanks to Gary for everything and best wishes for […]

colinas del lago