Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By cameron
Has anybody booked on line tickets through esky? My daughter doesn’t want me to book as she has never heard of them.
By freddo
THey are an agency mostly dealing with the South American and East European market and have been in business since 1997 but the reviews are not too good I would use the airline direct to book your flights
By cameron
Nothing left on the Ryanair site but esky are saying 1 ticket left on esky for the same flight. Xx
By Deb64
If Ryanair dont have any flights left then dont go booking with an agency who say there is a flight.
It is best to always book with the airline incase you need to do amendments etc.
By Lincoln45
Just had a look at this Esky site. They add a booking (service) fee on to the cost of the flight. When the results are displayed its very easy to miss this, as its in a light print.

On a 33 euro flight with crying air its 10 euros
On a 66 euro flight with squeezy jet its 13 euros

Avoid! Try Skyscanner
By cameron
Thanks everybody, someone in Spain managed to book direct with Ryanair for me, same flight which kept showing full in the UK.
By MisterE
"Thanks everybody, someone in Spain managed to book direct with Ryanair for me, same flight which kept showing full in the UK."

A wee tip.

When using booking sites or similar clear your browser's cache before returning to same site. Cookies will have been set on your computer so they know you have already made searches. Have you not noticed that some prices change on a re-visit?
By cameron
MisterE wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:03 pm
"Thanks everybody, someone in Spain managed to book direct with Ryanair for me, same flight which kept showing full in the UK."

A wee tip.

When using booking sites or similar clear your browser's cache before returning to same site. Cookies will have been set on your computer so they know you have already made searches. Have you not noticed that some prices change on a re-visit?
I have heard this mentioned before but never personally found it so. I do know that depending which country you book in the prices vary. My friend in Spain actually got my flight, 20kg case and a 10lb carry on bag for £64 which I thought was amazing. I tried to book for the same flight from UK with no luggage £85 but couldn’t complete the transaction.
BEWARE - SPEED CHECKS CV905

Doing twice the speed limit deserve everything the[…]

non resident tax

How do I know whether I should be using 1% or 2% f[…]

Yes, still for sale - PM me if interested please

Domo phone question

I know this is an ancient topic (and phone) but ca[…]

Spanish Residency & Brexit

A message from the Consulate in Alicante for res[…]

Mossies

:D

Car