Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Bill Posters
CORREOS is a good example of a service monopoly; the customer is the last in their list of priorities. Lengthy queuing and staff indifference is par for the course. CORREOS saves the salary of one employee but collectively those in the queues who have their businesses to run too are out of pocket by many more millions.
My local Correos behind the Dialprix in Av. Desiderio Rodríguez is excellent.

The staff are always very helpful, friendly and chatty. Of course, like all Correos, there are times when it`s busy ... so you avoid them.

And you can then pop next door to El Rincon for a nice coffee and a large brandy and look out onto the Mediterranean. :D
By Kinchy
The office in San Miguel is also excellent. Friendly and helpful staff and if you try your Spanish on them then they really do try to help.
As stated, every Post Office has busy periods, so if they are, get what you want and then have a nice coffee and a Soberano and CHILL!
I've been to the one in Quesada & Rojales - can be a little sporadic - the one in Quesada, often has 3 staff, with one on the counter and too many people in the queue - much like the banks - lack of customer service training.
By Adey
cameron wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:23 pm
Jacarilla is excellent, wonderful post lady.
Yes she is great, providing you pay her with small change because she never has any, I once made the mistake of giving her a €50 note :evil: it didn't go down to well.
football streaming

thanks freddo, will do. the problem with livenet i[…]

It's getting a bit like Brexit. Up today. Down tom[…]

New Members !!

Thanks but I can manage

Update on new forum

Sounds good......................... :D

Yes I decided to leave the heading like that. It's[…]

Airplane seats

Thank you

Why not put it on our FB page for Dream Hills Urb.[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities