From: Ruben Fernandez Rodriguez <ruferrod@gmail.com>
Date: 22 October 2012 17:21
Subject: Swap English and Spanish conversation
To: oari.torrevieja@gmail.com
Estate Agents

Longjohn I hadn't included it until I saw your pos[…]

CHEAP FLIGHTS

Return flight to Paris from Alicante 14th January […]

DKV private healthcare

Does anyone use this company for private healthcar[…]

The Patron Festival or Fiesta Patronales Torreviej[…]

Great new s

Torrevieja.co.uk

Would you consider someone hosting it for you Gary[…]

Quizes

Hi we're looking to meet 2 or 3 people who want to[…]

No I haven't seen that place before so I will take[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities