Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Available For Sponsorship.
This section is for those that are learning the Spanish language.

Moderator: Moderator

By beastess
We have got into the habit of seeing films in the CinesIMF complex in Torrevieja. Don´t understand every word but if the film is good you pretty much forget what language it´s in after a while. We just saw "La Novia Cadaver" which was excellent. It´s only 4.50 euros to go in with a brilliant choice of films. ANy other filmgoers out there and what have you been watching?
By Jesus
Actually, and I say this for own experience while in Britain, this is a great way to learn the language
By Maria B
Or simply watching TV in the local language is even cheaper
By beastess
We like the natural history programmes in Spanish but a lot of the other stuff on offer is not worth watching - really daft quiz and chat shows. Can´t get more than a few Spanish channels where I live and they hardly ever have movies. At four and a half euros apiece I don´t think the cinema is bad value. I like keeping up with the latest films also. It´s something to discuss now we are beginning to have Spanish friends. The Cines IMF in Torrevieja is really first class - the same quality as the big cinema complexes round Leicester Square and a lot cheaper. There are always about eight films to choose from.
By Jesus
Out of context but for what is worth, I see (now/here in Spain) any rented dvd's or any digital program when available in English, unless I am seeing it with somebody else

Jesus

It gets worse, the VOX, right-wing party now have […]

My wife suffers with arthritis in her fingers and […]

Avalon Funeral Services

I did see a place at pilar advertising a basic fun[…]

Gas fire and 2 orange (Repsol) gas bottles for sal[…]

. I will return when the forum is under a more r[…]

It doesn't say. The Harbour Masters Office phone n[…]

Double bed frame 135 x 190cm (Drawers not included[…]

Rememberers service

Thank you you all it’s very nice

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities