Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Available For Sponsorship.
This section is for those that are learning the Spanish language.

Moderator: Moderator

By Sandlaw
I have searched the forum but have not found anything about Spanish conversation groups. I visit on a regular basis and wonder if there are any conversation groups that get together to practise their Spanish.

Thanks in advance Bill
By GAL
There is one in San Miguel but as with most towns you have to live there to register it is English Speakers & Spanish Speakers talking in each others language aimed at improving & integrating
By LucyLucy
Hi
Well I'd be up for starting an informal group in Torrevieja if anyone else is?
I'm not moving until 25th August though..
Lucy :D
By cameron
There is a conversation group in the Centre Civico, Playa Flamenca on Thursday mornings but closed until the beginning of October now, just turn up around 10.00am. but you must go and register as a user of the centre with a copy of your passport, up tp date padron and 2 photos, you can do this any morning after 10.00am and you can also register for free Spanish lessons, all grades.
By jannet76
For the off-season we are looking for fun groups who want to use, for free,
our super nice, spacious bar / cafe on the beach of Playa Acequion in Torrevieja.
This space is ideal for workshops, Spanish classes, computer classes (we have WiFi), playing cards, etc, etc.
Are you interested? Please contact us, Suzan and Jannet.
telephone 688819312
Email jannetvink@hotmail.com
www.doschicas.es
By reddragon
cameron wrote:There is a conversation group in the Centre Civico, Playa Flamenca on Thursday mornings but closed until the beginning of October now, just turn up around 10.00am. but you must go and register as a user of the centre with a copy of your passport, up tp date padron and 2 photos, you can do this any morning after 10.00am and you can also register for free Spanish lessons, all grades.
Do you not also need to become a member of one of the groups there - Crisol / Oriolanos. Used to be the case, but maybe things have changed.
By Culebronchris
It's in Cartagena so it may not suit and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to advertise commercial products on the board but....

Estimado alumno:
Te invitamos a participar en nuestra nueva actividad pensada para que los extranjeros de todo el mundo practiquen el español de manera relajada con nuestro CLUB DE CONVERSACIÓN: Café y Tertulia en español. Ven y habla español cada primer viernes del mes. Primer encuentro: viernes 2 de septiembre de 16:00 a 17:30. Precio de participación: solo 2 eur.

Saludos,
Mila Batrak

Dear student:

We invite you to join our new activity designed for foreigners from all over the world where you can practice Spanish in a relaxed way with our Conversation Club: Coffee and Spanish Conversation. Come and speak Spanish every first Friday of each month. First meeting: Friday September 2nd from 16:00 to 17:30. Participation fees: only 2 eur.

Kindest regards,
Mila Batrak

Mila works for the "official" language school in Cartagena. her email address is info@idiomaticocartagena.com

Their website is http://www.idiomaticocartagena.com/

Oh, and they have some Spanish courses starting in the new term. i did some classes with them last year (which is why I got the email) and I thought they were very good.
Estate Agents

Longjohn I hadn't included it until I saw your pos[…]

CHEAP FLIGHTS

Return flight to Paris from Alicante 14th January […]

DKV private healthcare

Does anyone use this company for private healthcar[…]

The Patron Festival or Fiesta Patronales Torreviej[…]

Great new s

Torrevieja.co.uk

Would you consider someone hosting it for you Gary[…]

Quizes

Hi we're looking to meet 2 or 3 people who want to[…]