Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Available For Sponsorship.
This section is for those that are learning the Spanish language.

Moderator: Moderator

By Lollipop
I have started a job where a certain level of Spanish is required and while my current level is adequate it would really help if it was a bit better. I don't have a lot of free time or money to go to classes at the moment so would ideally prefer to spend a couple of half hours or an hour per week brushing up on my conversation skills and widening my vocabulary. If anyone knows a native speaker with a little free time on their hands who could help out that would be great or if not then a teacher charging reasonable prices would possibly be an option. PM if you can help. I have tried language exchanges in the past but I can't afford to spend what little time I have speaking English and need an excuse to Speak to a native who I know won't speak to me in English at all.
my other half teaches spanish,normally one to one,he is not native spanish,however,he learnt spanish on the street so to speak,he does lessons in san luis,doña pepa and formentera...it is not his full time employment but enjoys doing it.He presently teaches the range of 8 year olds thru to 60ish.his number is 659 898 748,first hour free,just to see if he can help you. :)
CHEAP FLIGHTS

Return flight to Paris from Alicante 14th January […]

Estate Agents

Sorry if I repeated something that had already bee[…]

DKV private healthcare

Does anyone use this company for private healthcar[…]

The Patron Festival or Fiesta Patronales Torreviej[…]

Great new s

Torrevieja.co.uk

Would you consider someone hosting it for you Gary[…]

Quizes

Hi we're looking to meet 2 or 3 people who want to[…]