Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Available For Sponsorship.
This section is for those that are learning the Spanish language.

Moderator: Moderator

By Jane C
The registration date has now been announced for the next Survival Spanish course run by Torrevieja town hall.

Registration will be open at the OARI (Foreign Residents Office) from 9 a.m. Monday 27th March. The course itself, which lasts for 12 weeks, will commence on Tuesday April 18th at 12 midday in the Palacio de Música. The fee continues to be just 20 euros for the whole course.

Priority will be given initially to people who are registered on the padrón of Torrevieja, but people from other areas are invited to apply and will be contacted on a first come first served basis at a later date.

Jane
By beastess
Where is the Foreign Residents´Office exactly? I will try and point Beast to this as he is still trying his damnedest not to learn much Spanish - practices his school German plus fragments of Dutch from a past girlfriend instead! The son and I had to physically hold him back from going to a health centre and asking for a "Bruja" to inject his insulin after he misheard the pharmacist saying "aguja". This is getting urgent!

Yes Paul very strange times. The only thing is the[…]

My wife suffers with arthritis in her fingers and […]

Avalon Funeral Services

I did see a place at pilar advertising a basic fun[…]

Gas fire and 2 orange (Repsol) gas bottles for sal[…]

. I will return when the forum is under a more r[…]

It doesn't say. The Harbour Masters Office phone n[…]

Double bed frame 135 x 190cm (Drawers not included[…]

Rememberers service

Thank you you all it’s very nice

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities