Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
Jeremy Corbyn starts his nationwide campaign today to talk about the benefits that could be had from Brexit

He will highlight economic 'benefit' of Brexit as he demands UK stop relying on 'cheap labour from abroad'

It will be fantastic to see the U turns on this forum from his supporters like Jonesy, Mrs Nelson, Kev Tyler to name a few who worship this guy and will now be forced to agree that Brexit will be good for the UK :D :D :D

or will they bury their heads in the sand and still ask the same questions---Is this the Brexit you voted for :wink:

Come on guys --your bluff has been called--your leader is following Donald Trump in calling for all major contracts to be awarded to UK firms---

Jonesy you backed the wrong horse with Labour----JC is a loser

Don't you think --or do you guys now support Brexit :lol: :lol: :lol:
By TVTechnology
Burrababa

Why are you on this forum?- Is it to incite anger, wind people up, bully and attempt to force your old out of date and belligerent opinions upon others.

You speak in opinion and not fact. The opinion of a moron is that & that only.

This forum I thought was a TORREVIEJA forum. Not Burrababa's politics and bullying forum?
By Burrababa
TVT--debate the post not the person :)

Go on---tell me what have I posted that is not fact ----

TVT are you trying to bully me off this Forum :D
By Adey
Burrababa wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:20 am

"will now be forced to agree that Brexit will be good for the UK"

Did you see that in your tea leaves, or did the advent of tea bags put an end to your fortune telling :lol:
By Ketron
I'm with Burrababa (and Jeremy Corbyn :lol: ) on this one .
It's simple , and anyone with commonsense can see that - Brexit will be god for the U.K. economy .

The saving on Junkers bar bill , will be a good start. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
Why will the uk make more money after brexit by paying uk workers higher wages ?

Won’t that make the companies less profitable ?
By Burrababa
Adey wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:42 am
Burrababa wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:20 am

"will now be forced to agree that Brexit will be good for the UK"

Did you see that in your tea leaves, or did the advent of tea bags put an end to your fortune telling :lol:
I should have added---"I feel it in my waters" --but then you would have said that I was taking the pi$$----- :D

but --are you guys serious--will all of you be disagreeing with Jeremy Corbyn----hailed by Jonesy and others on here as the Messiah and the only one who could save the UK from disaster

JC starts his nationwide campaign today to boost UK manufacturing and getting rid of cheap foreign labour ---exactly what the Leave campaigners have said for years

Jonesy--are you saying that Corbyn's strategy is flawed?? He is trying to do what you were shouting about----pay workers more---are you now saying that this could make UK less competitive and you don't want union led workers to get more money :wink: :wink:

So the question is --are you all with JC or against him :D :D :D
By Mr Jones
Just answer the question,

Will having a larger wage bill make a company more profitable, I think not.

To answer your question, yes I’m in favour of higher wages and less benefits. If the companies can’t cope it will be survival of the fittest.
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:40 am
Just answer the question,

Will having a larger wage bill make a company more profitable, I think not.

To answer your question, yes I’m in favour of higher wages and less benefits. If the companies can’t cope it will be survival of the fittest.
Jonesy---are you saying that JC has not thought this policy through properly :wink:

More pay for workers doesn't necessarily make a company uncompetitive----so I am with Jeremy Corbyn on this

The real question is----Are you supporting Brexit now :D :D :D
By TVTechnology
It's simple, and anyone with common sense can see that - Brexit will be good for the U.K. economy.
Anyone who is not in business, with little understanding of economics would agree to the above comment. Most people on this forum have probably had a job, do they have any experience in international business or banking/economics / financial training? I do.

Of course clearly, it must be better for the UK, with no details on any deal how it will be done or the numbers involved. This does not exist. Debate what, vapour? Clearly better, how?

There is not even an argument as far as I am concerned, as the whole Brexit without any deal in place is nothing but a nonsense & to have an opinion based on zero deal, numbers or fact, is pointless, speculative and it would appear does little to do anything other than set people arguing.

I'd start by repatriating the expats who wanted Brexit - you want it so much, then go back to the UK.
By Burrababa
TVT---why do you have an issue with what Ketron said about it being common sense that Brexit is good for Britain

My original post is about JC who today kicks off his initiative to make Britain great again because he believes that Brexit will be good for Britain

The question I have posed --will Jonesy and other JC supporters --maybe yourself----now come out and say that you guys have been wrong all the time and that common sense has prevailed and that you all now support Brexit :D

I know that you are a man of principle and will admit where you have been wrong---the question is do Jonesy and his van load of Remainers also stand up and admit that they were wrong to campaign Remain and that they are now committed Brexiteers :D :D :D
By TVTechnology
I can't speak for others - I have no affiliation or loyalty to May or JC, I personally think people are daft for voting labour or conservative, as both have proven time after time they do not have a long-term answer.

I think the Brexit strategy was terribly thought out & this is why the UK is 'up in arms'.

I also think picking fights with each other over who it right and who is wrong, also is a bit pointless is the truth is, we only know the Brexit effect, from when announced, until today. Currently, crime, costs and people's worsening attitude towards each other seems to have changed.

So, I do wonder those who are happy they have voted out of the UK, what they do really expect the end result would be - or what exactly they hoped for? Did you really believe the same financial deals would remain in place or improve - with little or no downside?

Would you invest your pension shares in a company with no track record or deal in place? Or would you like to know exactly how your money would be spent?

It is all a bit worrying, especially as one thing I am pretty sure of - you can't tell anyone is a GOOD or BAD thing unless you know all the details of the deal. In which case whatever JC or anyone else says, it is all BS until we exactly know what the deal says.
By Mr Jones
Did he actually say brexit is good for Britain or did he say he wants to make Britain better post Brexit.

Re the question which you failed to answer, goods are manufactured in the Far East, the components travel all around the world and the finished product is sold globally. I think I read that the iPhone could have been made in the USA and it would have put 30 dollars on the price, when you sell 20 million I phones that 30 bucks adds up. So go on answer the question why will a company with a larger salary bill do better than an identical company with a smaller bill, let’s presume that the workers in both companies are of equal effectiveness and that product output is maximum and of a high quality.
By Burrababa
Jonesy--your hero JC wants to make UK great again

He has been touring today talking about pushing up wages for UK workers---
wait for it---------
getting rid of cheap foreign labour :wink:
and bringing manufacturing back to the UK :D

Now what do you think of that Jonesy---maybe you will have to ask him or even maybe tell him that his policy will make UK uncompetitive and that you do not want wages to go up and that you do not want goods made in the UK

or do you :D

Jonesy you are unable to make up your mind what it is you stand for :wink:

I wonder if you have trouble every morning when you look in the mirror and decide whether you want the parting in your hair to be on the right or will it be on the left :D

Maybe you are so troubled by indecision-----that you have shaved it all off :lol:

Anyway ----the question is ---do you think that Jeremy's version of Brexit is the one that Labour voters voted for --and by inference do you agree with him :D

take your time :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Ketron
It could take day's , or even Week's for Mr Jones to think this one over - and come back with a coherent answer, Burrababa . I wouldn't hold my breath ! :D
BEWARE - SPEED CHECKS CV905

Doing twice the speed limit deserve everything the[…]

non resident tax

How do I know whether I should be using 1% or 2% f[…]

Yes, still for sale - PM me if interested please

Domo phone question

I know this is an ancient topic (and phone) but ca[…]

Spanish Residency & Brexit

A message from the Consulate in Alicante for res[…]

Mossies

:D

Car