Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Union man
Do we not try and educate the world on democracy, we get people to remove there war lords and say how well we do in Britain. Well it seems that this might not be the case.
Yes {The people of Britain /Voted LEAVE }. However this is not good enough. We now seem intent on staying. So if you vote its a waste of Time. And no point. I see the whole country divided now and yes if we remain then the leave half of Britain. Will then start there campaign and rightfully so. It seems the under 21 want to have there say. Yes maybe why we so scared of leaving the EU. Probably the politicians will lose there massive back handers. Yes it goes on. And the lavish lifestyle. So what do we do. Basically the Uk is divided now. But the MP’s. Can’t sort it out. Imagine if we did a bad job at work we would be sacked and the money there on. Perhaps it should be the Mp’s who are removed so going forward. Perhaps we have a dictator in power who just says were doing that instead of 100’s of Mps. It would save us a lot of money and we just sit back if they shout Shit we all jump on the shovel and salute
Or another solution.
Let people who want to leave the EU do so and let them apply or swap there passport for the country they choose to leave for. Just an EXAMPLE. - Spain.

There is a few good things. They sell more papers. What’s left of them. Now there all on tablet form

Well I have had my say now and time for a strong coffee and continue you my daily routine. Doing Nothing.
By Sheff_Blade
Some 'interesting' points there. One that stands out in particular
Union man wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:03 am

Let people who want to leave the EU do so and let them apply or swap there passport for the country they choose to leave for. Just an EXAMPLE. - Spain.
Why would someone who wants to leave the EU go and live in an EU country? Surely it's more logical that remainers should swap their passports and live in an EU country, e.g. Spain?

Shower of gangsters 😀😀 Imagine banning our freddo […]

Buisness idea.

I thought the original post, was coming up with […]

iPad mini 4 16gb

Free ? I will take it thanks

I can see it being passed on to the consumer in so[…]

Update on new forum

Happy to stay with the same/similar format

Thanks for your help Freddo. We are only here for […]

football streaming

I'll drink to that Paul! I do that when in Spain,[…]

Well its raining hard but not yellow