Torrevieja Forum

You Can Only Promote Your Property In This Section If It Is Advertised On The Main Site. Your Property Number Must Be Included Within Your Message. All Messages That Do Not Conform Will Be Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

Evening all,

I am looking to purchase a 2-bed bungalow in San Luis on the lake side of the road.

I am registered with agents but just wondered if there was anyone on the forum looking to sell privately.

I have just spent a week there looking around and that is definitely the area that I would like to purchase.

Any pointers to private sales would be greatly appreciated
A couple we know from our walking group are selling a 2 bdrm property on San Luis lakeside. They live on Calle Lena & I think the house for sale is on Calle Zaraux, just round the corner from them.
I saw your post on Friday afternoon as we were preparing to go to the airport to go back to UK. Coincidently we then bumped into the lady outside San Luis Mercadona & told her of your search. She couldn't remember her phone number but gave me her email address. I sent her a link to your post on Saturday. She told us the house is listed with JMG agents (at La Siesta roundabout) for €69,950 but not on an exclusive agreement and they would accept a lot less.
If you were interested you could send me your contact details & I will pass them on to them. I think they return to UK at beginning of July.
brianq wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:33 pm
A couple we know from our walking group are selling a 2 bdrm property on San Luis lakeside. They live on Calle Lena & I think the house for sale is on Calle Zaraux, just round the corner from them.
I saw your post on Friday afternoon as we were preparing to go to the airport to go back to UK. Coincidently we then bumped into the lady outside San Luis Mercadona & told her of your search. She couldn't remember her phone number but gave me her email address. I sent her a link to your post on Saturday. She told us the house is listed with JMG agents (at La Siesta roundabout) for €69,950 but not on an exclusive agreement and they would accept a lot less.
If you were interested you could send me your contact details & I will pass them on to them. I think they return to UK at beginning of July.
Brian I have clients looking to buy also in this location,could you please contact me at darren@bluelagooncasas.com
El PRESIDENTE wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:37 am
brianq wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:33 pm
Brian I have clients looking to buy also in this location,could you please contact me at darren@bluelagooncasas.com
I got the impression from them that they wanted to sell privately if possible but if I can speak to them I can put your point & give them your details if they wish. Brian
Hi Freddo,

When I go to compose a PM, I get the following

We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.

Thanks,
Keith.

Shower of gangsters 😀😀 Imagine banning our freddo […]

Buisness idea.

I thought the original post, was coming up with […]

iPad mini 4 16gb

Free ? I will take it thanks

I can see it being passed on to the consumer in so[…]

Update on new forum

Happy to stay with the same/similar format

Thanks for your help Freddo. We are only here for […]

football streaming