Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

By Alf Tupper
Thinking of purchasing fibre optic internet from 'connect fibra'. Anybody used them or know anything about them?
Cheers
Gonnel
By heilan'lassie
Alf Tupper wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 5:35 pm
Thinking of purchasing fibre optic internet from 'connect fibra'. Anybody used them or know anything about them?
Cheers
Gonnel
Just wondering if you ever did use Connect Fibra for your internet.
I have been looking through their web site today, and they look good, but I would prefer to go on personal recommendations.
By Alf Tupper
Hi, apologies but I've only just seen your message. Yes I did. I've gone for the holiday internet package which so far I've been really pleased with. Speed is good and I've been able to watch Netflix without any problems.
Alf
By Andy F
I tried Connect Fibra a few months ago after several recommendations from here and elsewhere. I waited in for two days for them to come out and 'assess' the job but no-one turned up. Eventually I went to the office where I was told that someone had been out to the house (oddly whilst I was in), assessed the job and decided that internet wasn't available in that area and they couldn't connect me.
Rubbish.

I went with DVBlab in the end, a 30 day rolling package that does everything I need. Excellent same day installation and good value too.
By happyhotspur
You just need to be careful as it seems a lot of the suppliers over here are 'throttling' and when you go to watch a popular event it all goes wrong and they seem to get away with it
A little church humour:-

A Little Church Humour !! > >> > >[…]

We have a box supplied by The Post Room in San Mig[…]

I will collect them if you pm me the address thank[…]

Teams and riders can be seen here. https://www.cyc[…]

Car air conditioning top up

Seals will have dried out then and will leak again

Fred I just sent you a pm. Bee

Gas boiler

Ok thanks

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities