Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

By jessi
Can anyone tell me how to switch off the red '' message flashing light''?

I've cleared my messages but the light is still flashing, been like it for days...anyone know please.
By FutureTek
Hi Jessi,

I don't use this phone myself so don't know the answer - but I do have the English user manual if this would help?

Chris.
By LukeCroll
Below the light, you should see up and down arrows for 'llamadas/volumen'. If you scroll through the calls, that should stop the light flashing.
By jessi
Muchas Gracias Chris, but I already have a manual, and it doesn't give me the info I need. :cry:

Luke, for a minute I thought your instruction worked,...the light went off for about 60 seconds then came back on, no matter how many times I did it!!! :?
By Rhinos
Hi

Might sound silly, but mine goes out once i pick the receiver up and place back down.
By jessi
lol, thanks rhinos but the receiver has been picked up and put down hundreds of times :D

I really have tried everything, even unplugging the thing from the wall, but still :( ...nada!!
By Yellowbird
I know this is an ancient topic (and phone) but can anyone please answer the question of the continuously flashing red light but no messages. TIA
Estate Agents

Longjohn I hadn't included it until I saw your pos[…]

CHEAP FLIGHTS

Return flight to Paris from Alicante 14th January […]

DKV private healthcare

Does anyone use this company for private healthcar[…]

The Patron Festival or Fiesta Patronales Torreviej[…]

Great new s

Torrevieja.co.uk

Would you consider someone hosting it for you Gary[…]

Quizes

Hi we're looking to meet 2 or 3 people who want to[…]