Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By bladesboy1
I have been getting quotes as we are thinking of moving over. Any one on here know an affordable Insurance. I lived and worked In Mallorca for 18 years so I am in the system. Some of the quotes are silly prices. !00s of Euros a month. :?
By Manc-Mark
When we first moved over we used Sanitas for our private medical insurance, we paid 97euros each per month and that included dental cover

HTH

Mark
By bladesboy1
Spoke to some British lads that lived in Torrevieja and they said they paid private to see the Doctor and had no Insurance. I don't know how as I have read you have to have an Insurance. :(
By Info
It probably depended on their "status" or "lack of status" . If you intend getting Residencia then it is one of the regulations you must satisfy if you are not of pensionable age. I presume if you were moving to work in Spain it would be different as it would be seen as a continuation of your social insurance contributions from the UK. I may be wrong but there are lots of people on the forum who have been through the residencia process as worker or retired who will correct me.
Have a read through this link. It has comparison links for Seguros de Salud on www.acierto.com and www.rastreator.com

https://www.expatica.com/es/healthcare/ ... ce-439814/

Bee
Paypal uk

:D

Many thanks. We're nr to Rojales. Will he come tha[…]

DKV private healthcare

Many thanks. I saw their advert on facebook got a […]

STILL AVAILABLE.............. PRICE REDUCED.......[…]

Thanks Bee, I have forwarded this info.to my siste[…]

Estate Agents

Longjohn I hadn't included it until I saw your pos[…]

CHEAP FLIGHTS