Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Union man
Listen up who ever you are *imbo. You wont be welcome when we set up and we will be checking your credentials with a fine tooth comb mr you seem a serious trouble maker which is something we dont want we want a forum with people enjoy and not feared so take notice you will be removed if you come in or attempt to join

Watch this space.

Ps. We think your Gary the site owner or his scared of you or a figment of imagination something does not had up. Why would you not reply there must be a reason
By Jimbo1916
Union man wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:05 pm
Listen up who ever you are *imbo. You wont be welcome when we set up and we will be checking your credentials with a fine tooth comb mr you seem a serious trouble maker which is something we dont want we want a forum with people enjoy and not feared so take notice you will be removed if you come in or attempt to join

Watch this space.

Ps. We think your Gary the site owner or his scared of you or a figment of imagination something does not had up. Why would you not reply there must be a reason
Hahaha. .. You must be joking *nion man .. I wouldn`t touch anything you do with a barge pole and anyway it`s a figment of YOUR imagination because it`s never going to happen :lol: :lol:

" something does not had up." ...` had up` ? .. :lol: :lol: ... You don`t even know basic English grammar and punctuation so how on earth are you to run a forum if can`t even speak the language unless you call www.torrevieja.co.doubledutch. :lol: :lol:

By the way .. ´mr` starts with a capital `M `.. as in Mr
You obviously didn`t do too well at school then .. that`s if you ever went to one. :lol:

MICROWAVES NOW SOLD. THANKS FOR YOU TIME BEDSIDE D[…]

Thank you Bee x

Turmeric mix for counteracting inflammation in the[…]

Yes Paul very strange times. The only thing is the[…]

Avalon Funeral Services

I did see a place at pilar advertising a basic fun[…]

Gas fire and 2 orange (Repsol) gas bottles for sal[…]

. I will return when the forum is under a more r[…]

It doesn't say. The Harbour Masters Office phone n[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities